Comprised of both members of the congregation and staff, the Gary Church Health Team follows the safety recommendations of government agencies and the Northern Illinois Conference. Please know this information is subject to change if conditions regarding COVID-19 change.
For Gary United Methodist Church in Wheaton, IL, we continue to be guided by the goal to “Do No Harm.”
- Please stay home if you are sick.
- Masking is welcome but not required.
- Hand sanitizer and masks are available in the Sanctuary and at the Welcome Desk.
- Communion stewards will serve individual pieces of bread and cups of juice. Prepackaged juice and wafer cups will also be available.
- Please feel free to fist or elbow bump instead of shaking hands.
Gary Church’s Health Team will continue to monitor COVID-19 guidelines and will communicate any revisions to our practices through email.